Two leaders praise ‘very fruitful’ round of closed-door talks held in the Finnish capital Helsinki. President Vladimir Putin and his US counterpart Donald
By Farahnaz Ispahani Courtesy dailyo.in https://www.dailyo.in/lite/politics/why-pakistan-2018-general-election-is-nothing-but-a-farce-a-brutal-mockery-pmln-imran-khan-nawaz-sharif/story/1/25498.html?__twitter_impression=true Pakistan’s farcical election features Nawaz Sharif and his daughter in prison, hardline terrorists freely
By Mohammad Taqi Courtesy:the wire.in https://thewire.in/south-asia/can-nawaz-sharif-outfox-pakistans-army-and-stage-a-comeback/amp/?__twitter_impression=true Pakistan’s three-time former Prime Minister Mian Mohammad Nawaz Sharif, his daughter Maryam Nawaz Sharif and
- Why did a Mexican hospital use unapproved device on 474 patients?
- Egypt renews detention for Al Jazeera's Mahmoud Hussein
- EU hits Google with $5bn fine for breaking competition rules
- Trump: Korea denuclearisation talks ongoing, no timeframe set
- Iran opens new centrifuge rotor factory: nuclear chief
- Explained: Who are the far-right Proud Boys?
- World Cup 2018: Iceland's World Cup Coach Heimir Hallgrimsson Steps Down
- Watch: Arjun Tendulkar Celebrates After Taking First International Wicket
- Arjun Tendulkar Claims Maiden International Wicket, Vinod Kambli Cries 'Tears Of Joy'
- Asian Games Venues '95% Ready' But Potential Pitfalls Remain
- India vs England, Highlights 3rd ODI: Root, Morgan Star As England Beat India To Clinch Series 2-1
- 3rd ODI: Joe Root, Eoin Morgan Star As England Seal 2-1 Series Win vs India
- World Cup 2018: Flooding Damages World Cup Stadium In Russia's Volgograd
Microsoft today highlighted Skype 8 and recommended that customers upgrade to the new software as the company plans to retire Skype 7,
Interview Analyst Michael Kugelman tells DW that while the Pakistani military does not want former PM Nawaz Sharif’s party to